Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good news!

Friday's appt went smooth!  Dr. P came in there with thumbs up & abig smile!  STABLE! He will see me in a year.  I laughed and said if my paranoid self can wait that long!  lol  Nah, better safe than sorry in my book.

Thursday night we headed out after Jessica graduated OCTC, as we were getting ready to leave The Bank, I stopped to talk to my friend Christy.  See, I used to car pool Christy and a few others right after I lost my hearing.  I never in my wildest thought this would come of it.  Christy asked me if I knew what her major was?  She is in Speech/Language path and no, I had no idea.  Just her being around me then made her want to help people like me.  She told me if she could help just one person, then she has done what she set out to do.  She helped me and I tell ya,  that one made me cry!  I always hoped that I could create awareness and inspire others to help and just maybe  I am doing it more than realize.

I love you Christy and thank you for sharing that with me!

1 comment: